Post-modernism is so last year. Say 'hi' to super-modernism...
MODERN POSTMODERN SUPERMODERN
18th c - 1960s 1960s-1990s 1990s-present day
International Multinational Globalized
Nation-States Multinationals Market States
Philosophy Theory Actionable Intelligence
Discovery of Truth Uncovering Repressed Truth Datamining the Chatter
Essence Simulacra Plausibility
Play Journal
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment