This deserves looking at, a kind of open source theology but with the Bible. They want help with even simple tasks like ... "If you want to play with the wiki concept, but don't have anything to write, then you should probably start with the list of the Books of the Bible, pick one, and either split it into separate pages (take something like Luke as an example), or start to hyperlink people, places, even concepts.
If you want to start adding content, but don't know where to start then you should probably begin with the list of wanted pages, or perhaps even just try a random page."
So you don't even yet have to add 'clever' content, just help format if you have a moment.
Perhaps a gift of time and effort ... ?
Main Page - BibleWiki:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment