"Increasing the efficiency of everyday technology is a huge boon for the environment, Harman points out. 'If you use three-quarters less energy, then you have three-quarters less pollutants going into the atmosphere.' He hopes that designs like his are also changing the way the world looks at nature. 'Nature has already solved every problem humans face and have ever faced,' he says. 'If you see nature as our university, you're not going to burn down the university; you're going to protect it.'"
Treehugger: PaxFan: An Effective Spiral Fan: [:biomimicry:]
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment