For Brit readers only; if like me you are very skeptical of the alleged benefits of ID cards and regard them as a potential danger to civil liberties not to mention a likely annoyance and furthermore a darned expensive way to achieve very little in fact except endanger liberties ... you know what to do; click on the header and sign the pledge!
'I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10 to a legal defence fund' - PledgeBank - Tell the world "I'll do it, but only if you'll help"
Also see: http://no2id.net/index.php
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment