Clearly the price of crude oil has reached a point when it makes sense for oil companies to avoid using it as a power source for their own ops. And the question asked by the report is important:"When major OPEC member countries which get their oil at a fraction of the cost of the rest of the world start switching to alternative energy, isn't it about time for those countries dependent on oil to do more?"
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY BLOG - Solar-Energy-Wind-Power.com: Alternative Energy Venezuela: OPEC Oil Producer Switches to Wind Power to Increase Exports:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment