As social software goes this seems to me to have quite some potential, so I flag it up as one to watch. Me? I'm joining Brian Eno's thing on making votes count.
Anyway, do have a look at what it wanted and also what has already been achieved ... it' quite revealing. I thought this one was particularly interesting: "... will engage in earnest conversation with someone whose views I really despise to try to understand them more but only if 15 people will sign up. Target met, pledge over."
Guardian Unlimited | Online | Surfers sign up to web pledges
Pledgebank
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment