"Your message will be printed on a feather-shaped card and put on wings of dove balloons. Dove balloons will be flown on August 5th at 8 AM, in front of the Atomic Bomb Dome in Hiroshima city to commemorate the 60th anniversary. Your messages will also be sent to Prime Minister of Japan, Koizumi Junichiro and Governor of Aomori prefecture, Mimura Shingo."
Greenpeace Japan Cyberaction::
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment