Hmmm; an interesting idea. I'm surprised no-one has done it before. My question now is whether there is some kind of equivalent for Christians? Not because I'm into me-too-ism, but because it's the kind of thing that I would expect entrepreneurial north American Christians to have come up with, but since we have no similar kind of need for such an artefact, I'm wondering what may be equivalent. "Artist Soner Ozenc has created a prayer rug for Muslims with an embedded digital compass and electroluminescent wiring. The image on the rug glows brighter as the rug is turned towards Mecca, dimmer as it turns away. "
WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Digital Prayer Carpet
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment