I used to live in Bradford, so it's no surprise that I have a bit of a taste for a good curry. Good news then that "curcumin, the yellow spice found in tumeric and curry powders, can block the development of a variety of cancers." However, before you go on a lifetime curry binge, it is worth recalling that the tongue and throat cancer rates among the most habitual curry-eaters is reputed to be significantly higher than the rest of us. I was told that by an Indian and I've not checked it out ...
WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Eat Your Curry:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
1 comment:
Thanks for the info. I have two sons who are half Indian...never needed an excuse to eat Indian food, but still its good to have one.
Post a Comment