I could see this catching on if the means to en/decrypt is cheap enough; I'd certainly consider carrying some of my data around on a fingernail. Must say, though, that I have questions about the robustness of the fingernail as a storage medium; how prone to corruption? Would nail varnish help or hinder? Etc....
Fingernails store personal information (July 2005) - News - optics.org
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment