I hope that this will mean not only armed struggle but also the kind of criminality that had them involved in gangsterism. Good news indeed and an encouragement that terrorist groupings can change ...
Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | IRA orders end to armed campaign: "The IRA said its members had been ordered to pursue peaceful means and not to 'engage in any other activities whatsoever' - a reference to the low-level paramilitary activities which have angered not just unionists, but the London and Dublin governments."
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment