I've just had word of whom I should be escorting at Greenbelt:
Richard Rohr: 6pm Fri, 5pm Sat, and 9-12 Mon
James Jones: 12 Sat, 3pm Sat
Richard Giles: 8pm Sat and 7.30pm Sun
So those might be good times to catch me if you'd also like to meet one of those people! But be aware; I may have to move them to another venue quickly.
My duties seem to leave me free most of Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, Sonday afternoon and Monday afternoon, so do get in touch if you'll be there and fancy a cuppa. I'll give you my mobile number if you email me for it! I'm a gmailer and pre-at as "andiibowsher".
Greenbelt - Talks Section
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
1 comment:
As another blogger and GBer I will try to look out for you - if my tickets arrive in time of course!!
Post a Comment