Just published: this article on 'lifeprayer', that is praying with our lifestyle. The main focus is on how rules for life can help us to live our prayer and pray our life. The other pole of prayer is 'full attention' or 'focused' prayer.
abbeynous.schtuff.com - Lifestyle Prayer: "Prayer is for life, not just for meetings"
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
15 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment