I just think it's really interesting that serious Wiccans seem to have the same basic problem as serious Christians when it comes to guidance and prayer/spellwork.
"'You’re a Witch? Could you tell my future?' the stranger asks breathlessly.
It doesn’t work like that, I try to explain. "
This indicates another area for mutual dialogue and understanding which I always think is good for the gospel in the longer term and wider picture.
Witchvox Article:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment