In my view, the neo-pagan world is one barometer of post-modern spirituality and the referenced blog entry gives a good intro into why and what we should be paying attention to.
"shifts in consciousness. These are:
* Consciousness of creation’s aliveness.
* Consciousness of creation’s inter-relatedness.
* Consciousness of the unseen depths of creation.
* Attention to altered states of consciousness."
Ekstasis: Wiccans and Christians - Mutual Challenges over States of Mind:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment