Well the impression here is no. And it is true that you have to see these as a longer-term investment. The one here sounds to be on the dear side, too and this article should be compared with one I posted a day or two back where a clear profit was being made. The other thing that should be remembered is that leccy prices are likely to rise and the unit cost of manufacture of domestic turbines fall.BBC NEWS | Magazine | Can a home wind turbine make money?
On Del.icio.us: wind, power, domestic, grid, generation, breakeven, environment, CO2, emissions
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment