It's an interesting exercise from time to time to look at your own data cloud on deli.cio.us. In my case it's really interesting that the biggest four words by a long way, are "environment, spirituality, Christian, and culture". Which actually seems not an unfair representation, except that 'mission' isn't there, mainly because for me most of this is mission, I just never label anything with it because most of the time these other labels are intersections with mission.
Spirituality is important as it is our main mission fields in the west, culture I got into because I wanted to understand better our mission context, environment is a passion of mine but is something we Christians have to be better in if we are to be credible in the next 100 years ....
extisp.icio.us text - andiibowsher
On Del.icio.us: tags, visual, mapping, andiibowher, representation
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment