I seem to have missed this conference, I'm not worried about that, I could't have gone anyway but I'm obviously not in the loop of this particular network of blogging. Looking at the comment and quotes in this article, I'm not too concerned about that but it's dented my feeling of being in touch.
Guardian Unlimited Technology | Technology | God bloggers' religious and political power On Del.icio.us: blogging, God, significance, publishing, Christian, evangelical
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
2 comments:
I think there are several entirely seperate 'worlds' of blogging from a Christian viewpoint. I'm not sure that it's possible to be in all the loops even if one wanted to be.
I'm sure, on reflection, that you're right Dave. I'm also sure that I would be very uncomfortable in some of those worlds.
Post a Comment