"We are trying to use every piece of this aircraft, much like an Indian would use a buffalo," says Architect David Hertz. Says the owner:"It's 100% post-consumer waste,"Treehugger: How to recycle a 747. Sort of.: On Del.icio.us: design, recycling, post-consumer, housing
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
11 November 2005
Treehugger: How to recycle a 747. Sort of.
I just liked this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment