A bit of encouragement to show how effective mass habit-changes can be.
"digital photography has helped reduce silver pollution in the water of Sweden's capital. 'Tests have shown that silver levels have dropped by more than half in five years in the waters of the Stockholm archipelago.' More digital photography means that there is less developing of conventional silver-halide film, and nowadays at least 90% of all cameras sold in Sweden are digital."
Treehugger: Less Silver Pollution Thanks to Digital Photography:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment