If you are interested in the internal 'politics' of Islam in relation to jihadis, then this is a really helpful article, situating the groups around Tablighi Jamaat in relation to Wahhabism, Deobandi (and by implication the Barelwi schools) and Jihadi groups.
Tablighi Jamaat: Jihad's Stealthy Legions - Middle East Quarterly - January 2005 Islam, UK, jihadis, proselytism, conversion,
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment