I shared university accommodation, once, with a Chilean who was in exile after the CIA installed Pinochet -a dictator now facing charges of crimes against humanity- because he was a democratic socialist concerned for social justice. I see parallels with the situation in Venezuela. It's one of those things that makes you seriously question the wisdom of US foreign policy.
Venezuela, Chavez, democracy, USA,
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment