Take a look at the first comment on this posting. It starts like comment spam and is as vague as comment spam and like comment spam actually doesn't relate really well to the topic. So my question is whether this is some kind of experiment by c-spammers trying to get round the system of visual confirmation to post which has been, so far, successful in stopping automated comment spam dead. Anyone else been getting random bonhommie in their comments?
Oh, and the final sus thing is that if you click on the poster's link, it's a defunct account.
Nouslife: Right questions and wrong questions
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment