... of Arts.
I got my certificate through the post today declaring that I now have the degree of Master of Arts in Spiritual Direction, Life Coaching and Culture.
My thanks to the staff at Anglia who made it possible, and made a few rocky moments over funding a lot easier to deal with. I also give a hat tip to Bradford Diocese, particularly in the form of Paul Slater who funded it for my Sabbatical when I did the bulk of the ground work.
If you want to read the Thesis, it's here... as a .pdf, I can get you a digital copy if you want. Just leave a comment with an email addy or somesuch [though I suggest you leave it in the form "name AT domain dot whatever" to avoid the attentions of spambots and spiders].
Pastoral Theology (MA)
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment