I quite like sudoku but I know people for whom arithmophobia puts them off when actually its not a mathematical game, rather a logic puzzle: no adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing or any other mathematical operations; just work out what is missing. So this picture based version might [a] show you how non-mathematical it really is and [b] that it may actually be easier to do the one based on numbers!
church sudoku
Filed in: sudoku, game, online, pictures
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment