Now UKgov has got its way on ID cards, what are the chances of serious foul-ups on procurement? This article and its comments are worth a look. The logistics are huge and not vote winning, to my eyes.
ID cards - now the lunacy is unleashed - Blairwatch
Filed in: ID_cards, costs, procurement, UK, technology
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment