Found at and posted by jonny baker to whom thanks. It's funny I've just been thinking over doing some eikonic collages ...
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
01 April 2006
quality street jesus
I loved this, but I haven't managed to get my visual intelligence to explain it to my verbal, yet ...

Found at and posted by jonny baker to whom thanks. It's funny I've just been thinking over doing some eikonic collages ...
Found at and posted by jonny baker to whom thanks. It's funny I've just been thinking over doing some eikonic collages ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment