Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
23 May 2007
Court clears anti-war saboteurs
I think that this is basically a jury in the UK recognising that some actions undertaken in Iraq could be illegal under international law and that, therefore, those who attempt to make it hard to carry out those actions are in the right. As one of those involved said; "It is a great relief - and a huge vote of confidence for anti-war protesters - that a jury were convinced that our actions were lawful."Court clears anti-war saboteurs | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment