"Is 'the business of green' a bubble? A: 'No. We have the biggest opportunity to replace fossil fuel, which has a market capitalisation of hundreds of billions of pounds, but it's vital we listen to the scientific consensus and create a financial solution. 'I believe we have a chance to meet the stated mitigation targets much quicker than people think ... but it depends on whether people believe money can be made.' "
Planet Ark : FEATURE - Eco-Millionaires See Boom Times Ahead:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment