National Express said there is "considerable concern" that biofuel production - from crops including sugar cane and rapeseed - will destroy natural habitats and increase the cost of food farming in developing countries.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
06 August 2007
Natioanl Express doubt biofuels
It's been my concern for a while that biofuels are best seen as a transitional measure since they would eat up food crops and make matters worse in terms of the other environmental impacts globally. It seems one company have been courageous enough to question the greenwash:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment