The JollyBlogger is absolutely right on this. And I just loved the quotefest that the posting produced in the comments column. All my favourite quotes. I think that to call it a 'romantic fairy tale' is missing the point though: it's a rom-com, sure, but with the emphasis on grown-up but non-smutty humour and brilliantly wierd and wonderful one-liners and bits of dialogue. Brilliant.
JOLLYBLOGGER: Princess Bride is the Top Romantic Fairy Tale Movie Ever
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment