Diego Maradona taunted England over his "hand of God" goal yesterday, on a television show hosted by Venezuela's president, Hugo Chávez. The Argentine footballer told a cheering audience in Caracas, Venezuela's capital, that he cheated in the 1986 World Cup quarter final and had urged his team-mates to cheer the strike into the English net to fool the referee into awarding the goal. ... he said. "The goalkeeper had the advantage of grabbing with his hands. It was too high for me and I stuck out my fist."
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
20 August 2007
The truth will out ... We WAS robbed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment