Adding their voice to that of the EU parliament: "the PAP considers to “take the initiative to achieve the establishment of a consultative United Nations Parliamentary Assembly within the UN system”. “The UN is an important advocate for democracy in the world. To maintain its credibility the UN itself, however, has to become more democratic. A UNPA would be a means to achieve this”,"
THey make a good point about democratic credibility ...
Pan-African Parliament calls for UN Parliamentary Assembly | Campaign for a UN Parliament:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment