Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
19 March 2008
Flights of Fancy
Hmmm. An interesting idea. What do you think? Flights of Fancy � Celsias: "imagine the effect if a large group of committed environmentalists bought all of the cheapest tickets when an airline had a cheap offer, and then refused to fly. Airlines would eventually see the effect on their bottom line of flying planes with fewer paying passengers; airports might have to close, people might eventually drift back to more sustainable forms of transportation. As well as penalising airlines for flying empty aircraft, we need to make those that do fly considerably less profitable."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment