You might want to guard your privacy by acting on the information here. How to deal with the Heathrow fingerprint system: "BAA, the operators of Heathrow, have decided to illegally fingerprint all domestic travellers. Privacy International has come up with a privacy 'travel guide' to advise you on how to deal with Heathrow's illegal actions." To be seen how long it is before this is dealt with...
More in this article in the Torygraph.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment