Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
12 March 2008
MoD loses 11,000 ID cards
This is disturbing. "The Ministry of Defence has lost 11,000 military ID cards in the last two years, the government has admitted to parliament." After all aren't the military supposed to be more interested in security. And if they can't handle it with 200,000 people, what hope is there that the government can deal with 60million. That would equate to 1.5m of us a year having our cards lost, I think. Tell me that this isn't a very bad idea. MoD loses 11,000 ID cards:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment