In a piece of research that showed that good use of ICT in teaching can actually increase learning as measured by test results, we are told that the real insight gained is more nuanced and already known. "The key to success with instructional technology is to keep the focus on student-related outcomes and learning." That goes for all teaching and learning.
The news item is here: College Students Score Higher In Classes That Incorporate Instructional Technology Than In Traditional Classes:
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
25 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment