I continue to be interested in the idea of airship travel So, again this article was interesting. I still reckon that it'd be a good seller. If I had Bransons millions, I'd get into this; first as a luxury travel option and a freight thing. Any way the article is here New Airships Are More Than Just Hot Air | Autopia from Wired.com
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
16 June 2008
New Airships Are More Than Just Hot Air
I continue to be interested in the idea of airship travel So, again this article was interesting. I still reckon that it'd be a good seller. If I had Bransons millions, I'd get into this; first as a luxury travel option and a freight thing. Any way the article is here New Airships Are More Than Just Hot Air | Autopia from Wired.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment