Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
01 October 2008
Webmail security
Webmail users really should read this article if you ever log on to your account in a public place. Make Your Webmail More Secure - Wired How-To Wiki: This may be OTT for normal usage, but if in doubt it's a great tip: "If you're using a public computer, just enter part of your userid, then use the mouse to go to the password box and enter part of your password, then mouse back to the userid... throw in some mistakes and backspaces, too. This technique will scramble userid and password keystrokes captured by hardware or software spy tools."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
2 comments:
I'd like to blogroll you but the blogrolling site has been hacked.
Which blogrolling site?
Post a Comment