Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
20 February 2009
One Flag Design Competition
Check this out and vote for a new 'one world' flag design. I think the aim is that it starts to be used as a statement on places where a flag might be put, but this one carrying a message of supporting a one world mentality. Selected Entries - One Flag Design Competition | Adbusters Culturejammer Headquarters: "Selected Entries - One Flag Design Competition"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment