Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
10 April 2009
Batteries grown from 'armour-plated' viruses
Now, I've grown a little skeptical about some breakthroughs that seem to promise a huge fix for environmentally-related technologies; but this actually does seem to be pretty promising. Batteries grown from 'armour-plated' viruses - tech - 08 April 2009 - New Scientist: "Compared to conventional lithium ion batteries, the biologically grown battery is environmentally friendly because much of the materials can now be made at room temperature or on ice and without harsh solvents." That fact that it's cheaper, easy and needs less engineering seems to be a winner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment