In the Autumn I attended a consultation in London on New Monasticism. The sound filse are now available.
Session 1 New Monasticism Network
Questions from session 1 New Monasticism Network
You may hear my voice in the questions.
Session 2 New Monasticism Network
Session 3 New Monasticism Network
Session 4.1 New Monasticism Network
Session 4.2 New Monasticism Network
Final session New Monasticism Network
More at New Monasticism Network - A network of ecclesial communities arising out of contextual mission
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment