Ooffoo Laureate Competition Finalists Announced by ooffoo – ooffoo.com: "For a chance to win �1,000 we asked the Ooffoo community to write a letter to a leading world figure with inspiration or ideas to help bring change to the world. We received nearly 100 moving, inspiring and heart-felt entries and we wish to express our enormous gratitude to all those who took part in the competition, the standard this year was extremely high and the choice for the finalists was very difficult. However, there can be only one winner and, after much careful deliberation, short-listing has now taken place."
Some thought-filling stuff here: have a look; which would you vote for to win?
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment