06 June 2010

A Prayer Book Service

I've just started a 'track' on my teaching blog, which I hope may develop into a kind of exemplar of an online 'liturgical portfolio'. If you are interested in musings liturgical and Anglican then keeping an eye on this blog and the posts with the label 'liturgicalia'.

A Prayer Book Service | 4orty2wo: "was leading the early communion service. I found myself noticing and reflecting at various points on the service. One of the main reflections, of necessity, was how the customary usage varies from place to place. And in fact how many of the changes are not signalled in the rubric"
What Did Cranmer Think He Was Doing? (Special Papers in Palaeontology,)

No comments:

Christian England? Maybe not...

I've just read an interesting blog article from Paul Kingsnorth . I've responded to it elsewhere with regard to its consideration of...