Now this looks like a really helpful online tool. I found it as I was trying to find something else; the search terms returned this site as one of the top answers. I've had a quick look and I'm impressed. It can be used as a one-off standalone kind of thing -to try out, this is great. But you can sign up for an account and use this as a kind of spiritual journalling; the entries will be securely kept and you can export them if wanted. There are five forms of examen offered, including meditations on scriptures. It takes you through the prayers and stages step by step.
Give it a go!
EXAMEN.me | Start an Examen | Prayer of Examen, Online Journal, Lectio Divina
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment