This is a kind of BOGOF (buy one get one free): the video, like many of TED's offerings, is very interesting and stimulating. In this case the reflection on the coming together of some facets of human nature with the technology of internet-shared video. Anderson makes the comparison to Gutenburg and he may be right.
The other reason is the technology he uses to structure the visuals of his presentation, he does a nice job of showing what Prezi can do.
Watch TED head Chris Anderson’s prezi - Prezi.com Blog
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment