Wish I'd come across this set-up before we went to Edinburgh. It's the kind of thing I'd have been interested in in general anyway. So here's hoping I'll remember next year. Here's what they're about.
Forest Fringe: "Now heading in fifth year, we’re an artist-led organisation making space for risk and experimentation at the Edinburgh Festival and beyond. We’ve worked with artists from a range of different backgrounds and contexts to help them develop new and exciting work, from one-on-one encounters to epic folk operas, from posters for imaginary events to a whole travelling library of intimate audio experiences. More than anything else we want to try and make a home for artists and for projects that couldn’t find one elsewhere. We want to be where people go when they’ve had an incredible idea they don’t know what to do with. We’ll help try and find somewhere for that idea to exist, and an audience to encounter it."
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
16 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment