This article points to Ken Livingstone's throwing his weight behind the idea of putting solar power on new roofs in London -and presumably incentives to put them on existing roofs too. This is the kind of thing that needs to happen to properly green the UK -ideas and initiatives that will embed greener practices into our lives without it being a 'hippy-dippy' thing -they'll like the cheaper fuel bills too and perhaps even the chance to sell the surplus electricity back to the grid when they're at work or on holiday.
I'm sorry to say te full article is only available to subscribers but at least you get the first para and editors always make sure the most important overall info is in that first para. It's just a bum deal if you're into detail.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment