Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
10 February 2004
Who'd've thought it? Bush goes green.
On the quiet -at least I don't remember seeing much about this, the Bush administration is angling for a big increase in funding that might help push the USA towards the hydrogen economy more quickly. Before the Iraq war many people were saying that the truly patriotic USAmerican thing to do would be to reduce the USA's reliance on foreign oil and so patriotism demands investment in renewables. Well, it looks like that argument may have been won, in principle. Hoorah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
No comments:
Post a Comment