see this article from the BBC which tells us of someone doing precisely that to show up the absurdity.
Nous like scouse or French -oui? We wee whee all the way ... to mind us a bunch of thunks. Too much information? How could that be?
06 September 2004
Microsoft Patents The Obvious (Again)
I've recently been reading a little on UK patents and you can't patent things that have been in the public domain or are kind of obvious. So what is so different about US patents that Micro$oft can not only have the cheek to file ones like this, but apparently have them granted? Very worrying; they'll be patenting the wheel and fire next.
Speaking of which ...
see this article from the BBC which tells us of someone doing precisely that to show up the absurdity.
see this article from the BBC which tells us of someone doing precisely that to show up the absurdity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A review of Common Threads
Most of my Christian life, I've been what is usually labelled "an inclusivist". Lately I've been re-examining what that ...
-
Interesting insight into the Muslim world: my favourite progresive muslim site has been hacked and attacked by islamists accusing those who ...
-
This is the normal package I've noticed being advertised: "It is expected that for a House-for-Duty appointment the priest will car...
-
This book is one that I now seriously consider recommending to the student Christian groups I'm in touch with whose basis is Evangelic...
No comments:
Post a Comment